Thursday, June 5, 2014

HenSHIN


This sonuvabitch finally arrived! I don't have many Figuarts, but one thing that drives me nuts about them is the way they come with about 500 extra hands and stuff. Not Shin, though -- he's a minimalist. He has just four extra hands, so it wasn't like playing a twisted version of Perfection getting pieces back in the packaging. Still, though, they could have thrown in Level 2's decapitated head or Rider Baby or something. Anyway, this toy is friggin' awesome and probably the best Shin toy I've seen.

There's not much Shin merchandise out there if you're one of the seven fans of this movie. I guess one of the good things to come out of that piss-poor excuse of a show Decade was that it forced Toei to pay attention to Shin again. So, I'm very grateful that I was able to grab the poster, which...I don't know if it's rare or not, but I can't imagine many posters of it floating around out there when the movie was a bomb that Toei buried for years. But I freakin' love this poster:


1 comment:

  1. Yes! I ordered two from Bandai (voting with my money). I put together a video for it that is coming out in July. Easily my favorite video to make. Like you said, the lack of eight thousand sets of barely distinguishable hands make this figure a slam dunk.

    ReplyDelete